Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.

So I'm boring. The last thing I bought was my prescription medicine.

But let me show you the last FUN things that I bought!!


This really cute vest:
and these really cute jeans:
and this really cute sweater:
and these really cute jeans!





YAY for new clothes!!! Yay for Christmas gift cards and money!! Yay for season end sales!!



**sniff sniff...** "I would like to thank...*sniff*... my wonderful husband... *sniffle*... for the awesome gift card that he gave me for Christmas... *sniff*... and my awesome mother-in-law... she gave us some money for Christmas.... and it made it possible for me to look so darn cute in my new clothes...*sniff*... I really could not be where I am today without them... they are so good to me! *sniffle* Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment