Monday, January 10, 2011

Not fair....

Well, I pretty much failed at the 30 day blog post. I lost motivation after New Years. But here is my reasoning...
This blog is for both Dave and me. I am the only one who writes in it, however. So instead of concentrating on me and whats going on with my life, I need to write about us and whats going on in our life. And many of the 30 day blog posts were all about me. It's not just me anymore... it's us.

So this week I resolve to catch up on blog posting. I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands this week, so I bet I'll be able to catch up...

Wanna know why I'll have all this time on my hands??

It's really not fair...

Dave gets to go to Orlando FL for 5 days. His 2 year competition team is going to the National Home Builders Association (I think that's what it's called) convention. They have a big presentation and a house plan that they have been working on for about 4 months. It's a pretty big deal in the Architecture/Construction field.


So... Dave gets to be here:

And the weather is going to be like this: 
And I get to be here: 

with weather like this:






Are you feeling bad for me yet???


Cuz I'm feeling pretty bad for me.


5 days without my hunny.... I'm gonna be pretty lonely.

Dave even says that he'll miss me.

But I say he gets the better end of the deal...

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, that is lonely! I hope that you ahve some friends near by! What about your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that picture of Orlando sure looks beautiful. I wonder if he'll even have time to see any of it? And I can't believe that you are having that many days in a row of snow!!

    ReplyDelete