Wednesday, January 19, 2011

oi...

So yesterday was one of the worst days of my life.

I was very sick.

I have never felt pain so bad. My stomach acted like it didn't want to be trapped inside anymore. That sucker wanted OUT! But my skin was fighting pretty hard to keep it in. Also my back protested the whole ordeal by spasming and aching. Finally, my stomach got so fed up that it decided that it wanted to empty all of its contents as soon as possible... meaning RIGHT NOW! But my esophagus was having none of that and forced the contents of my stomach back down and my stomach screamed in protest...

And all of this was happening AT THE SAME TIME and ALL.... NIGHT.... LONG!! I was sweating and shaking and... oh man. No Bueno!! I kept my husband up all night too. Poor thing.

So we both called in sick the next day and after a desperate prayer at about 8:00 in the morning, I was finally able to sleep for about 3 hours. Whew!

Whatever that was... I so so so hope I never have to do it again.

About 7:00 last night I was feeling good enough to eat a little something and I didn't feel like my stomach was attacking everything anymore. So I went to bed and was able to sleep. Thank heavens. You don't really appreciate a good nights sleep until you completely miss out on one...

So I'm back at work today, and the only remnants of my terrible day is an aching back and an aversion to anything resembling food. For now, I'm on a Sprite and Gatorade diet.


But I have alot of fun blog postings coming up! Dave's Graduation and Dave's competition in Florida and some other random things. So... I guess what I'm trying to say is Don't give up on me! I've been sick and working and my husband and my camera were gone for a while...

Stay tuned... please.

:o)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your were sick. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that sounds horrible. i thought for sec that you were going to announce that it was morning sickness. lol And then when you said that you don't appreciate a good nights rest until you don't have them.... well since this little faye was born... ALMOST 10 FLIPPIN MONTHS ago, I ahven't had a great night. maybe someday1 Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man! I hope you are feeling A LOT better!

    ReplyDelete