Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

So I guess this isn't just a picture of me, it's of me and Dave over the Fourth of July. I really like this picture of us. We look so content and happy to be together. I am always so happy to be with Dave. Time with him over the past couple of weeks has been somewhat limited and I am thankful for every second I have with him.


I was supposed to post this yesterday... already a day behind on my 30 day blog challenge. Whoops! Oh well. So I guess I will tell you how my day was yesterday.



I was really glad it was Friday. It had been a long week at work. I was talking to Dave about it and I realized that School did terrible things to me. School trained me to expect my life to be turned upside down every three months. Just when you get used to all your classes, all of the people you see, all of the activity... it ends and you start a whole new schedule and a whole new life. So, here I am. I have worked at my job for 3 months now.... and I'm ready for a change. Terrible, I know!! So while I'm trying to get over being sick of my job, it was a slow week.
Our company party was that night though, so I had something to look forward to all day long. We were going to Mountain River Ranch! Everybody knows how much I love this place. It's my home away from home. I worked there for about four years. From age 15 to 19. I love the people there and I love the energy and the Christmas spirit. So I was so happy to go there!
When we got there I got to see alot of  people that I knew and loved and of course I got to eat first and I got called on stage. It was such an amazing night of laughter and Christmas cheer. And of course, the prime rib was amazing!!

So yesterday was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment