Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Photoshopping...

I love Photoshop. This program is very dear to my heart. It makes all of my dreams come true.

So to show you some of my Photoshopping skills, I pulled some of our wedding pictures that I love and messed with them. I will post the "before" picture, then the "after" picture.

If anyone needs some pictures fixed, I can do that too. My mom's wedding pictures were glued (can you believe it?? GLUED??) into a frame. When she took them out, she ripped (GASP!) some spots on it. Well, I scanned those once-in-a-lifetime pictures in, messed around and got great results! I also resized them for a modern frame. They were some old fashioned odd shape. Anyways, when I have time and I'm on my lap top, I'll show you my mom's repaired wedding pictures.

But for now, here are some of our wedding pictures amped up a bit on this beautiful program. I'll put my favorite one first.


Before
After
 


Before
 
After


Before
 
After


Before
After
 


Before
After
 


Before
After
 


Before
After


Before
After
 



Anyways... it's kinda fun! If anyone wants me to edit some of their images, let me know! I can do alot more extreme than this, and I can tone it way down too. As you can tell, I'm into making pictures look warm. I don't know if it is because all of the fall leaves make me want to warm everything else up, or what. But it's fun nonetheless. I love doing anything/everything in Photoshop. 

I gotta give a shout-out to my photographer, too. Lavinda from Forever Yours photography took my shots. Wouldn't have amazing shots to play around with if she wasn't there. She is AWESOME!! :o)

~*~ Karlee ~*~



1 comment:

  1. i love photoshop. it is for sure one of my favorite things to do when i get off of work. ps. your pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete