- At the first of the year, Dave got to go to Florida with his competition team at BYU-I. They did very well and came in second in the Nation.
- My dearest little puppy dog Bodrie died. But he's much happier where he is.
- In the summer we went to City of Rocks with Dave's family. It was so much fun!
- We went to the Oregon Coast with my family! Also so much fun!
- In August, Dave and I found out that we were pregnant! One of the very happiest, longest awaited day of our lives!!
- I left my job at JD Premium so we could move to Moscow. I miss it there, but glad we are where we are supposed to be.
- Dave and I moved to Moscow, ID so Dave can get his Architecture degree. We love our ward here and are starting to like the area as well.
- We had lots of fun going to ward parties and getting to know people here in Moscow.
|Halloween Party 2011|
|Our Friends Joel and Kaitlyn and their baby Tytus came to carve pumpkins|
- We found out our baby is a Girl!! We couldn't be happier!!
- I found out that I take inconsistent pregnancy pictures. :)
- We went to Rigby for three weeks to celebrate Christmas with family. Dave did a ton of traveling. He went to Vegas with Austin, Lucas, and Dad to watch Boise State win their bowl game. They had the time of their lives! But Dad hurt his ankle storming the field after the game. Get better soon Daddy! :)
We also went to Salt Lake to see Dave's family. He had a beard growing contest with his brothers. Dave won.
- My little brother Lucas Clark Dahl left to serve the Lord in the Rapid City, South Dakota mission. We'll welcome him home at the end of 2013. We are so proud of him and his choices. Love you Luke!!
|This is obviously not his missionary hair cut, but I love this picture of him.|
|Luke walking away at the MTC. Love you!|
- We celebrated New Years back in Rigby with my family. We loved the time we had with them.
We had such a fantastic year and 2012 is going to be even better! I can't wait to see what life has in store for us. Hopefully I can keep better track on my blog. Maybe that should be one of my resolutions.
Thank you to all of those people who helped make our year great. We love you all so very much. Happy New Year!!!